At Signal 1, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. As a digital health vendor located in Toronto, Canada, we comply with all applicable privacy laws and regulations, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you interact with our Services, such as when you use our products or communicate with us, or are employed by us. The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Professional information, such as your job title and organization
- Professional and employment-related information and education information, such as your resume, cover letter, employment history, and any other information you provide in your employment inquiries or applications
- Any other information you submit when you contact us through our website or applications, including any information you provide in a submission through our demo request form.
We may also collect certain other information automatically when you visit our website, or use our services, as an authorized user of one of our business customers such as the following usage information, such as your IP address, device information, and browsing activity which may be automatically collected by most browsers or devices.
Use of Personal Information
We use a combination of industry standard security measures including to protect your personal information from loss and misuse. We will only use your personal information for the purpose it was collected. For example,
- To provide and improve our services, including technical support, software updates, and delivering other services you request
- Communicating with you about our services, updates, and events
- Conducting research and analysis to improve our products and services
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Service providers and vendors who help us deliver our Services, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and customer support
- Business partners and affiliates for joint marketing efforts
- Legal authorities and regulators as required by law or to protect our rights and property
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing or any other purpose.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information. We implement industry-standard security technologies and procedures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
As a digital health company, Signal 1 is bound by laws and regulations governing the use and disclosure of health information, including HIPAA and PHIPA. Signal 1 takes measures to anonymize or encrypt identifiable information and applies appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Protected Health Information (PHI) stored, processed, or transmitted through our servers.
Consent and Control of Personal Information
You may also have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you have any questions or requests regarding your personal information, please contact us using the information provided below.
For privacy or security related questions our concerns, contact: email@example.com